Site plan is conceptual in design. Roads, lots, parks, drainage, amenities, and other features are subject to refinement and change without notice. Developer makes no claim or warranty as to the final design for this community. Developer does not guarantee the future use of any property adjacent to, or within the community.
- Fully furnished clubhouse with kitchen available for party reservations year-round
- Workout room complete with free weights, treadmill, and an elliptical machine
- 3 resort style swimming pools with poolside restrooms
- Open-air pavilion available for party reservations and events
- Children’s playscape
- Volleyball court
- Sports field (located across the greenbelt) ideal for organized practice or a good game of catch
- Follow the hike and bike trail down to the stocked onsite 8 acre fishing pond with two docks and take advantage of a great on-site amenity.
- Take a run or walk and enjoy the hike and bike trails along Speidel Drive and the open areas.
- Lake Pflugerville is just down the road at the intersection of Weiss Lane and Pflugerville Parkway. It is open for fishing, swimming, jogging, canoes, kayaks, and wind surfing, with a three mile walking/jogging trail and beach area.
One of the best reasons to live at Blackhawk? The outstanding community schools. Pflugerville Independent School District is well known for its small town feel, with a focus on supportive relationships and an exemplary, well prepared curriculum.
- Elementary Schools: On-site Rowe Lane Elementary and the brand new for Fall 2018 Vernagene Mott Elementary, located directly adjacent to Blackhawk
- Middle Schools: Kelly Lane Middle and Cele Middle
- High Schools: and Hendrickson High and Weiss High
Just minutes away are three great options to get out and get some exercise:
- The Golf Club at Star Ranch
- Forest Creek Golf Club
- Blackhawk Golf Club
Shopping and Location
- Blackhawk’s convenient location near major freeways and toll roads, including Hwy 45 and SH 130, provide access to almost anywhere in Central Texas within half an hour drive, including employment centers, downtown Austin, the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, and other key interest areas
- Major nearby employers include IBM, 3M, State Farm, Dell, AMD, Motorola and Samsung.
- Three miles away, the Stone Hill Town Center is the new mecca for shopping in Pflugerville. Whether it’s dinner, groceries, a run to Target for kids’ stuff, or sporting goods from Dick’s, you’ll find all you need right there.
- Grocery shopping is also available at the brand new HEB Plus!, located 10 min away at Gattis School Rd and SH 130.
- Scheduled to open in mid-2018, Costco will be located 5 minutes away at Kelly Lane and SH 130